Thursday, October 18, 2007

Photoshop will someday be used to prove people right in cases of "A looks like B!"

For example:
This afternoon, while resting from a hard day's presenting on Mrs Dalloway and eating sushi, my roommates and I were discussing one of our favorite subjects: the approaching trip to England. At some point in the conversation, I mentioned that I thought the United Kingdom looked like a Little Old Man. Apparently, I'm on crack, because no one else sees that. Well, for the visually impaired, I offer this irrefutable evidence:

HA! Take that, non-believers! The United Kingdom is a little old man, a dwarvish or leprachaunish old man, and Scotland is the head, England is the body, and Wales is the hand. I guess Ireland is either his pot o'gold or a rock. It's so cute! But how can you deny that? YOU CAN'T. I feel incredibly smart. Now I have to go to class.

No comments: