Thursday, June 19, 2008

Chapter 7 completed!

One down, 38 to go. Well, any start is a good start.

I'm going to watch my favorite episodes of Planet Earth again and then go to Lake Merwin for the weekend tomorrow, which means that I will be away from both internet and Charlottesburg in general. I'll take pictures, though, and get as much done as I can.

Also, we're probably gonna watch The Rocketeer. I flippin' love that movie. Everyone has one of those "I watched it so much it became a part of my life" movies from when they were little that wasn't the same as all the other kids', and this one was mine. Here is my tribute:

"We're gonna need one hell of a lawyer!"
"....we're gonna need a helmet."


"Where's your stuntman now, Sinclair?"

"I do my own stunts."


"Jenny, prepare yourself for a shock. I'm the Rocketeer."

"The Rocka-who?"


"Oh my prince, would that you drink of my lips as sweetly."
"

You got a good thing goin' on with that girl, Clifford. And I'm tellin' you right now, if she flies the coop, it's gonna be your fault."

"Aww what do you know about women, Peev? You haven't had a date since 1932."

"Flora Maxwell......no point in datin' nobody after her."


"Sweetheart, acting, is like acting like you're not acting."


"I finally played a scene with Neville Sinclair."


"What's it like working for a Nazi, Eddie? Does he pay you in dollars or reichsmarks?"


"Everything about you is a lie."

"It wasn't lies, Jenny. It was acting."


"House? We don't got a house, Cliff, we got a gazebo."


"How do I look?"

"Like a hood ornament."

No comments: